Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Photo Time

Yeah, I promised some photos from the Cruise a long time ago.

Ok, here are some more.

Here's the Sexy Beast preparing for a safety drill. Wow. I LOVE this woman.
She is getting braces tomorrow. Not that she needs them.
Below that, she is enjoying a cigar in the no smoking section.


Here we are with our shipboard waiter Cirilo, and below, some guy working in a great little restaurant in Cozumel who gave the Sexy Beast a massage for a few bucks. Me, I just tried to balance on those saddles they called barstools. By the way, that smile I'm smiling in the photo with Cirilo? It's the same smile in the photo I have of myself at six months old.




2 comments:

Julie H. said...

Meow...y'all are so sexy! Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing! (Finally! ;)

Joni McClain said...

HEY! ;-)