Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Christmas Weekend

We had such a lovely and pleasant Christmas weekend.
The SB had her birthday party on Friday, Saturday we had that wonderful brunch with Marsha and Elaine, grocery shopped, made yummy soup, Sunday we did church and went to Drippin' for a dedication of a bench in my late nephew's honor at the Episcopal church. THAT was sweet. I got a few shots of the bench, and a sweet photo of my brother and me.

(You like the tree growing out of my head? Those are my reindeer antlers. For the winter solstice I change genders and morph into Cernunnos the Celtic Stag God. )
But I digress...

Here's an inscription on the bench, which is perfect for my nephew, who was a diver.

On Monday, which was SB's birthday proper, we went to church, and dinner, and on Monday got up for a leisurely Christmas day... The Sexy Beast got a wonderful shot of Zeta with that ridiculous jester collar!!!

and I got a wonderful shot of Zeta and the SB

The boys are just plain grown up big now, here with the SB ...

It was all very nice.



4 comments:

Julie H. said...

Happy Birthday, SB! :)

Joni McClain said...

I'll tell her you said so!

Ronni said...

Those boys never used to look that much alike!

Joni McClain said...

Yeah! They grow into looking like their mama! :-)