Tuesday, February 12, 2008

L Girls

I was at Subway today, getting that favorite sandwich of mine that, the last time I was at Subway, the guy before me ordered in exactly the same fashion until we got to the end of the line. He went for Ranch, I went for Italian -- on our sandwiches. Creepy. But I digress.

While there today, I heard OMG! Flashdance! Playing! Remember that? It actually made me smile to hear it somewhere besides in my head after all this time. Remember this?


Well... now we have this:
And we like it. It's one of the things that currently rocks. I may have to rent Flashdance from Netflix and laugh and laugh and laugh.

One of the things that doesn't rock:

Where is Rachel Shelley? Whaaaaaa? I like her best. When I have time I'll go trolling and find spoilers or something and see what's up.

Aside from Rachel's absence, it's been a pretty good L Word season. Some worthy plot lines. Some Tibette goin' on. They've got the right chemistry. Doncha think? Cheating sucks though, but I guess there just wasn't a more creative way to thicken the plot and keep viewers? I mean, it is a soap opera, if we get right down to it.

So I'm off to the gym... laugh if you must.

Fin.

1 comment:

~E said...

If you want to see more of Rachel Shelley you should rent Lagaan. I saw that a couple years ago and her character killed me. It really wasn't supposed to but it did. :) Lagaan is a Bollywood movie, about 4 hours long.