Friday, February 08, 2008

Five Women Wearing The Same Dress


I suppose I should encourage the six people that read my blog to reserve their seats for Five Women Wearing The Same Dress. At least two of you have.

To the other four of you, I say make your reservation.

I've become somewhat compulsive about checking out the reservation system -- only because this show is selling so fast! Under the blog entry "Things That Rock," this is one of them... it's a phenomenon, I guess. I say this because we're a new theatre in our first season and our third show. That we're booking at 80-90% capacity is, from a business standpoint, absolutely amazing.

Anyway, I'm sure my webmaster can keep stats on this sort of thing and tell me how much traffic we get, but still, I love watching that number go up 20-30 seats a day.

In other news, I did two photo sessions last weekend with two beautiful women, and, when Beast Boy #2 isn't standing over my shoulder to get online, I'll post them. Looks like it's time for another computer in the house, as the Beast Boy usually needs it for home work at the same time I am working on photo management. Nice to have that sort of problem! Suggestions are welcome -- and I think a laptop is called for.

...make your reservations for Five Women.

The End.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hmm, am I one of the two or do you get to make your number 3;) We saw it last night and had a great time. What a fun show!

Joni McClain said...

LOL! You're one of the six! Ha... Thanks for coming. Glad you had a great time!

J

Joni McClain said...

LOL! You're one of the six! Ha... Thanks for coming. Glad you had a great time!

J