Thursday, July 10, 2008

July Flies By

Wow! It's the 10th already. This could be the last blog I do this month! I will try to keep up, and statistically speaking, that I blog on a regular basis like, at least once a month for a few years here, makes me unique according to Business Week's latest on Internet Business.

Ok, here's WHY I can't imagine blogging a lot. So keep up:

1. I gotta go BACK to the coast tomorrow to get the car. See last post. Sucks to be me. NOT.
2. Going to direct this. Go see it.
3. GOTTA see this. Maybe you should too!
4. Gotta see this.
5. Going to see this.
6. Gotta keep working here.
7. Going to keep up momentum on this.
8. Will keep enjoying this woman:


9. Will continue to count my blessings.
10. Going to execute my plan on
becoming a millionaire - in my spare time.

No comments: