Monday, May 07, 2007

I Was Tagged

Marsha tagged me. See the Marshalogues at right. Whee.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. The biggest random fact about me is that I am a prayer chaplain and that I am sometimes embarrassed to share that with certain people. As chaplains we just "hold spiritual space," -- and pray with people. It is some of the most important work I do -- and it keeps me humble and honest. Nothing has changed my life so much for the better than being of service in this way... except...

2. I tithe 10% of my income -- that totally changed my life too. It's not bullshit. Pick a theatre, a church, a needy organization -- even Suze Orman agrees. It Works.

3. I tithe to Unity Church of the Hills, a church considered outside the "Christian" realm -- a pantheistic, perverted, cult. I feel proud. Join us next Sunday for worshipping and pagan animal sacrifices. LMAO. My devout Episcopalian grandmother subscribed to the Daily Word from the day I could remember being able to read -- which is published by Silent Unity -- the very same pagan, pantheistic church a branch of which I attend.

4. I miss my mother and grandmother. Not an interesting fact -- but a true one.

5. I am a native Austinite -- third generation.

6. Capt Krunch

7. I so want to be in a show again. I've been directing for the last four years and I haven't acted in a play in that long. Sigh...

And Marsha and Ronni have already tagged everyone I know who has a blog so there.

3 comments:

Ronni said...

Nice, Fire Berry!

Julie H. said...

I tithe, too, baby! Ain't it great? :)

Joni McClain said...

it is indeed the coolest thing!