Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This is NOT a dead fish


This fish cracks me up!

He sleeps this way. I SCHWEAR! You thought I posted a photo of a dead fish. I did not.

He lives in a pitcher shaped like Kool Aid on my mantle, and I have two more that live individually in each bathroom in my home. They do not sleep this way and do not creep out our guests who think they might be dead for sleeping on their sides. Different strokes I guess... Ha! Especially if you swim. Oh, man. Bad pun.

I hope he is not creeped out by the huge shadow in his image the flash made on the wall behind him. Serves him right for sleeping sideways and freaking out my guests.

Today is a "winter weather day." I am enjoying the lack of outside intrusion into our little abode and we haven't left all day. Zeta enjoyed her first snow -- which happens in Austin more often than it used to -- global warming methinks. Zeta likes it. She thinks it's -- well, one big ice cube for her to eat. Here are her little paw tracks (have I yet posted such a boring blog?) and a snap of her eating the snow -- yum.



Ok, now I have a further opportunity to stay in and watch another movie. The Devil Wears Prada is on the agenda.

In the meantime, congratulations go to Ronni of Ronni's Rants , who's a new grandma again -- and Vanessa, for her new baby boy Ethan. He'll probably like winter weather!


Ta!

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Thank you, Fire Berry! Isn't he beeyooteefull?