Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Amazing New Year

Because I just can't post such a terrible yet fascinating photo as you are about to see in my first blog of the new year, I won't do it immediately.

In the meantime, if how I brought in the new year is any indication of how the year will be, then I am so excited! I had a fanTAStic time participating in our usual party/cavort in a circle in the direction of the northern hemisphere. We enjoyed old friends and new. What once was a gathering of friends who just wanted to do nothing together has now grown into a certain kind of tradition.

In the meantime, here are Dubya's sentiments on my liberal, gay and lesbian, cavorting new year:

This photo was lifted from the brilliant Milo Johnson's Jones Alley blog (see link at right!) I think he and Marsha of The Marshalogues should connect.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Isn't Milo awesome?

http://www.cosmosplanetarium.com/ This will take you to his portable planetarium

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78918151
This is his myspace for his band.