Sunday, November 12, 2006

Boys Are Cool

These guys are CUTE!

Did a photo shoot today!

Here's my tip for shooting tots this age -- let me rephrase... here's a tip for photographing tots this age: just let 'em do what they want if you can, and capture them as best you can when they're immobile for that nanosecond they might provide you from time to time. I mean, really -- what's to accomplish by having them sit still for a photo session? If you let them do as the please, sometimes you'll be blessed with their joy -- just snapped and stopped at the right moment in time.


I did a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago -- the photo was supposed to go into Texas Monthly for an ad for the Palace Theatre in Georgetown. Didn't happen that way. Anyhoo. These guys are er... er... erm... uhhh... cute too. Go see Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged).


See how much room I left on the left for advertising? :-(


Boys are cool.

2 comments:

Ronni said...

Hey! That black and red tunic is my work!

The decoration, anyway!

You make it look good!

Who's the third? Cliff and Dave look familiar in that show. I really want to see it. I hope I can.

Joni McClain said...

That's Ron Watson. Love him, but I can't help but think of Brian Richard when I think of this show. No one does it better.