Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Sexy Beast Thinks!

Today the Sexy Beast was feeling blue. I, in my inimitable Virgo fashion, asked her what she was thinking about, since of course, that can often cause that oh so delightful "just want to cry" feeling.

Her thoughts were so good, I share them with her permission and a few edits to help me keep my job. ;-)

The Sexy Beast is so cute even after all these years!
--------------------------------------------------

lots of stuff....

work - new system. wanting adequate training. overwhelmed.


house - messy. my mom wants me to send an email to dad telling him the house will probably be ready to rent/buy in a year.... just a hint

you - want a date - QUIET ONE. emphasize QUIIIIIIET!!!

boys - graduation... westwood - - - being a fine arts academy kid....

carly - pee head

price - b*stard

pizza - what it tasted like ...'cuz the boys ate it before I got home last p.m.

exercise - not . should.

chocolate - want some

head- slight ache / ears full / equilibrium slightly off

vacation - ever again?

church - would like to be able to offer more .

filling myself - what would help? (besides beer)

beer - too bad can't have it at work

friends - miss some of them . bet they miss me too! I'M STILL ALIVE!!!

family - miss them . wonder if they miss me.

restroom - so far from my desk .... .... and need to pee

That's about it...

No comments: