Friday, December 30, 2005

Peace

I'm a softie -- really, at heart. Of course I suppose that post about the Lady In Lilac with the Rice Cooker might have exposed me as such, but here I am, and there you have it.

I pray, I meditate, I'm a chaplain, so every once in awhile it's only fitting I invite others to join me in a bit of "shining the light." So tomorrow, at some point, if you can, watch the You Are Love Movie. And even if you're not reading this post on Dec 31st, 2005, watch it anyway.

Mary Reynolds invites us to "take 10 minutes of quiet meditation while watching ... to experience Peace within ourselves, which in turn deliberately and intentionally creates the momentum for the Peace vibration to reverberate throughout the world. Please forward this on to all people that you have a connection with. Let's bring in a phenomenal New Year."

Peace.

Love, Light, and Laughter.

1 comment:

Joni McClain said...

Heeeeyyyyy...

I figure karma will work it's way around. Maybe the Lady In Lilac will eventually get her own car, and pay it forward.

:-)


Thanks for dropping in!