Friday, May 30, 2008

"I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change"

I am so excited! We're doing a photo shoot tomorrow for the cast of Love, Perfect, Change. We haven't even begun rehearsal yet, but we'll have shots for the website, where you can make your reservations already!

So what are you waiting for? Go make 'em!

Oh, yeah, well. In the meantime, I'm also tickled about the last couple of sessions I did.

Here's Henry. He's a kind, powerful and wonderful man, who also happens to be a lawyer.


Paullette is a playwright, and the Artistic Director for Paradox Players. If I had no other light but the north light from her window here, I could die a happy photographer.


Who wants a portrait session with me? C'mon...

Go see more at Love and Light Images. Oh. And stay tuned for more on "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change."

No comments: