Thursday, July 26, 2007

Bald Headedness For Marsha

I told Marsha I'd make a list on being bald -- just a list of things... she's pissed about losing her hair because of chemo. I'm not so grand as to say I wouldn't be pissed too!

This one's for Marsha.

Let's see:

You can be a Conehead for Halloween.

You can play The King of Siam in the all female version of "The King And I at Vassar" -- if you went to Vassar.

You can get together with another bald headed person and make an appearance -- and the radiologist, who doesn't know your ass from your head, won't know the difference. (Really, if you're going to mess with someone's ass for any length of time, I'd think you'd at least introduce yourself.)

You can claim a legitimate reason for your pate, unlike Britney.

It's manly. Wait... wrong gender... or... erm... sexual orientation, too.

You can tell everyone that you really WILL lose your hair if you do It too much.

If bald men make better lovers...

I saw something on a website when researching this list about men who have no testicles never go bald. What if a man has only one testicle? Wonder why the same wouldn't stand to reason in women?

Anyway -- I'm sorry Marsha, that you're gonna lose your hair. Thank GOODNESS it won't grow back on your palms.

No comments: