Monday, August 14, 2006

Down and Dirty Update

I'm so busy. I really am... and yet, I have been busier.

Here's the news for the week:

NxNW Theatre Company News:
Getting some domain names for the theatre! www.nxnwtheatre.org and www.nxnwtheatre.com and business cards, and postcards and stationery and a post office box, already!

Family News:
Beast Boy #2 started high school today and we're all very excited. Please do not tell anyone I whispered in his ear as he left today, "have a kick a** day." Now the world knows. Turns out he said it was, "boring." That's a far cry from "kick a**." Sigh.

Zeta News:
Zeta graduates from Puppy School tomorrow. Yeah. I am probably taking a camera to class. Her instructor claims she's a non-typical, laid back, "lazy" schnauzer. I can't imagine they come with more spastic personalities. But. They. Do.

Today:
Worked. Ordered my copy of Steel Magnolias. Auditions have been decided for the week of October 21... more news to come.

Tomorrow:
I get a hair do.

Wish I was back on the beach.

:-p

2 comments:

Ronni said...

Down and Dirty?

Puhleeze!

Joni McClain said...

whaddya thinkin'???