Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lazy Blogger

We had friends over last night for my birthday and I was told I was a lazy blogger. I had no idea anyone besides the Sexy Beast read the thing... well, and Marsha and Ronni.

And sometimes Julie.

And. Nah.

Ok, yeah, I'm busy not lazy... I'm picking up some extra gigs as a photographer -- which I credit Marsha for...

In fact, I hadda get my old ass out of bed to start a shoot at 6:30 Saturday morning and did that until 12:40, and then I had my hair colored and got a groovy blessing of $25 off -- because it was my birthday and my hairdresser just wanted to give me the gift, and then I came home and got ready for a birthday party wherein I was called a lazy blogger. :-P

Oh, it doesn't matter.

Marsha looks GREAT.

And I had a great time at the shoot, with my new lights I got for my birthday, and again, I credit Marsha, who looks GREAT.

And I hope David enjoyed the cake.

:-)

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Yay! My evil plan worked. Both of them! Got you into more photgraphy where you belong AND got you to blog by calling you a lazy blogger. Whoopie!

Julie H. said...

That photo is gorgeous!

Ya lazy blogger, I read your blog OFTEN! :P

You crack me up. And Tina rocks!! I *love* her.

Yay for birthdays!! Happy Happy to YOOOOU! :)